Penn Loansome Doc Service at the Health Sciences LibrariesWho do we serve?
- Penn Alumni including Penn Medicine, Nursing, Dental, Veterinary, and former Residents and Interns
- Individuals not affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania
All those currently affiliated with Penn & UPHS should use our regular Interlibrary Loan ServiceCost and delivery:
- Penn Alumni are charged $11 per article
- Individuals not affilated with Penn are charged $22 per article
- All articles are delivered electronically
Normally we will process up to 10 Loansome Doc requests per person per day.To participate, registration is required:
Registration is a two step process. First you will register with the Library. Once the form has been completed and submitted, a webpage will appear giving you additional information allowing you to Register with the NLM Loansome Doc system. You may also be contacted by the Library for additional payment information.
- This delivery service is only available for articles found in PubMed
- Article requests must be submitted using the National Library of Medicine's Loansome Doc system.
- For information about the Loansome Doc service and instructions for requesting articles review the Loansome Doc Fact Sheet
Important - No requests can be processed unless you have also registered with the National Library of Medicine's Loansome Doc Service.
Once you submit your information to us, you will receive a link to Loansome Doc.
For additional information, please contact the Biomedical Library Reference Desk at 215-898-5818 or email@example.com