Using Franklin Catalog
Franklin Catalog Help
- Type a single keyword or multiple words in the search box, click "Search." A Keyword search looks for terms anywhere in a record.
- If two or more words are entered into the search box, the words will be joined with AND during the search.
charles dickens searches charles AND dickens
love and death searches love AND and AND death
- Boolean Operators should not be used in the Basic search. They can be used in the Keyword Expert and Advanced searches.
- Phrases may be searched and must be entered in quotations marks.
It is not possible to truncate words within " ".
- In the Basic search, only the * truncation symbol and phrase search syntax are operational.
- Results are initially sorted by relevance.
- You may narrow your results by using the limits on
the left of the search results screen.
Last update: Monday, 19-Feb-2018 14:17:14 EST