- Type a single keyword or multiple words in the search box, click "Go". A Keyword search looks for terms anywhere in a record.
- If two or more words are entered into the search box, the words will be joined with AND during the search.
charles dickens searches charles AND dickens
love and death searches love AND and AND death
- Phrases may be searched and must be entered in quotations marks.
It is not possible to truncate words within " ".
- Results are initially sorted by relevance.
- You may narrow your results by using the limits on
the left of the search results screen.
- If you click on the Advanced Search tab after completing a basic Search, the values of the basic Search will populate the
Advanced Search Tab form.
Last update: Wednesday, 24-Jun-2015 12:04:39 EDT