- Limiting by language
- Truncation: may be applied to non-roman character-based languages, such as Cyrillic. Truncation may not be applied to logographic languages, such as Chinese, for which each glyph is treated as a separate word.
- Language and Keyword Expert/Advanced Searches
- In an Expert Keyword search you may add a language component: language:(french or spanish)
- In an Advanced search, choose language from the pull-down menu
- Searching in non-Roman scripts
- Diacritics: Searches executed with and without diacritics should produce the same results.
- Digraphs: can be searches as two characters. For Example, loeillet matches on lœillet