The Franklin: PennKey Library Account screen displays four informational tabs:
- Profile - includes name, email, phone, address, PennCard number, PennCard expiration date,
and Library account type. This screen also provides a summary of items checked out and requested, as well as total fines.
- Checked out - lists Penn, BorrowDirect, and E-ZBorrow items checked out. The Due/Expires column includes due dates, outstanding charges, payment history, with the total amount due at the bottom. You may renew items from this page.
- Renewal can be blocked for a number of reasons
- The item may not be eligible for renewal
- Excessive fines and fees
- Your account may have expired
- Requests - provides information on holds, Penn library requests, as well as links to check the status of any BorrowDirect, E-Z Borrow, and InterLibrary Loan/Document Delivery requests.
- Fines/Fees - includes posted date, item information, fine/fee type, fine/cost, amount paid, and balance remaining.