Judaica Microform Holdings
The link above takes you to a list in Franklin, the Penn Library catalog. Some Judaica titles held in the Library's collection may not appear in the Franklin list. If a particular title you are looking for does not turn up, try searching in Franklin by title. If the title still is not found and you would like Penn's Judaica collections to acquire the item, consider contacting the Curator of Judaica Collections.
Reference holdings at the CAJS Library:
- Catalog of the Institute of Microfilmed Hebrew Manuscripts, on microfilm.
- Catalog of the Judaica Reading Room of the Jewish National and University Library, on microfilm. Dropsie College Genizah collection on microfilm (also available on slides). Jewish Theological Seminary of America Genizah, Incunabula, Kabbalah, and Liturgy Collections, on microfilm.
- Eastern European Hebrew Newspapers: Ha-Karmel, Ha-Shahar, Ha-Shiloah (at Van Pelt), Ha-Tsefirah.
- Materials for the Historic Hebrew Dictionary.
- Microfiche edition of Migne's Patrologia Latina.
- Philadelphia Jewish Exponent (as well other American Jewish newspapers), on microfilm.
- Vatican Hebraica Collection, on microfilm.
- Selected additional individual manuscripts on microfilm from around the world, including the Bodleian Library at Oxford University, as well as original microfilms of a significant portion of the Baron Guenzberg Collection (these were made by Abraham Katsh, the former President of Dropsie College, who visited the Soviet Union during the 1960s and was the first to obtain copies of this collection.).