Henry Charles Lea Papers: Political Writings - International
- Folder 2156: "Tariffs on Culture," and "The Tariff on Books,"
Letters to The Nation, March 1867. 2 items, 2 l.
- Folder 2157: HCL ms. notes and drafts of letters to editor of the
Evening Post, New York. n.d.
- Folder 2158: The Dorsheimer International Copyright Bill. n.d.
1 item, 1 l.
- Folder 2159: Proposed amendments to the Dorsheimer
International Copyright Bill. HCL ms. notes.
- Folder 2160: International Copyright Association. "Address to
the American Public and [Congress]." 1 item, 1 l.
- Folder 2161: United States Senate. S. 191 and S. 554, Copyright
- Folder 2162: Unites States Senate and House of Representatives.
S. 2498. and HR 2493. Copyright bills, 1885-1886.
- Folder 2163: United States Senate Report No. 1188. Submitted
by Jonathan Chace. May 21, 1886.
- Folder 2164: United States Senate Report No. 622, part 1 and
part 2, submitted by Jonathan Chace, March 19, 1888.
- Folder 2165: United States. 50th Congress. Congressional
Record. Vol. 19. No. 102-103.
- Folder 2166: United States. 50th Congress. Congressional
Record, Vol 19, No. 108, No. 116.
- Folder 2167: What American Authors Think About International
Copyright. New York: American Copyright League, 1888. Memorial to the Department
of State from American Authors, August 1880.
- Folder 2168: Memorial to Congress from the Typographic
Unions. Copy of The Craftsman, 3, no. 3, Washington, D.C., December 26, 1885.
- Folder 2169: An Act to Amend Title LX, Chapter III of the
Revised Statutes of the United States. Corrected proof sheets.
- Folder 2170: An Act to Amend Title LX, Chapter III of the
Revised Statutes of the United States, ca. 1886, 4 versions, some with H. C. Lea's
corrections. 7 items (pamphlets).
- Folder 2171: A letter from Mr. Samuel E. Dawson, showing the
conditions under which copyright may be obtained in Canada. January 8, 1886. Canada.
House of Common Debates. Ottawa, March 29, 1886, "Speech of Mr. Edgar, M.P. on the
laws relating to copyright." Conference on the Copyright Question, House of Commons,
1895. Chapter 62, An Act Respecting Copyright. Chapter 34, An act to amend the
copyright act. 5 items.
- Folder 2172: Miscellaneous printed statements, pamphlets, re:
- Folder 2173: Publisher's Weekly, No. 633. March 15,
1884, Lea's letters re: the Dorsheimer bill.
- Folder 2174: Publisher's Weekly, No. 634. March 22,
1884, Dorsheimer's reply to Lea.
- Folder 2175: Publisher's Weekly, No. 834. January 21,
1888. Copyright Number.
- Folder 2176: Newspaper clippings re: copyright including HCL's
letters to the press.
- Folder 2177: Newspaper clippings re: copyright including HCL's
letters to the press.
Last update: Friday, 31-Jan-2003 20:47:42 EST
Send mail concerning this page to: email@example.com