Henry Charles Lea Papers: Newspaper Clippings
Box 168, Folders 2178-2195: Political reforms, 1857-1871.
Box 169, Folders 2196-2214: Political reforms, 1873-1890.
- Folders 2215-2230: Political reforms, misc. 1890-1905, n.d.
- Folder 2231: Clippings, Arthur H. Lea, re: biography of HCL,
- Folder 2232: Miscellaneous clippings from The Nation.
- Folder 2233: Miscellaneous clippings from the
- Folders 2234-2248: Religion, belief, witchcraft (arranged
alphabetically by general topic, not chronologically, e.g., clippings related to witchcraft
are in the "W" folder). Many of these clippings had been stored in envelopes marked,
"Church, religion, superstitions."
- Folder 2249: Supplement to the Baltimore Sun,
November 12, 1889, on the Catholic Congress held in Baltimore.
- Folder 2250: Catholic Home Almanac. Seventh year. New
York, Benziger Brothers, 1890.
- Folder 2251: Miscellaneous clippings and issues from Le
Citoyen Frano-Americain. Springfield, Mass.
- Folder 2252: Miscellaneous clippings and issues from
- Folder 2253: Page from El Imparcial, Madrid, August
3, 1892, with advertisements asking for prayers for the dead.
Last update: Friday, 31-Jan-2003 20:47:42 EST
Send mail concerning this page to: firstname.lastname@example.org