A planned upgrade of the Voyager software is scheduled for July 8 - 15. The catalog will be available in search-only mode through the upgrade period: It will be possible to search the catalog to locate library materials and to check them out at library circulation desks.
- Franklin "Place Request" services
- Delivery requests from LIBRA (storage) or other Penn libraries
- Requests for in-process or other special handling of materials
- Online renewals (Please note that library account information will become out of date for materials checked out or returned during the week the system is search only.)
- E-ZBorrow and BorrowDirect requests - catalogs will remain available for searching.
Note also that requests placed on or after July 3 may not be available for pickup until July 15.
Use regular InterLibrary Loan to make loan requests during this period.
If you have questions, please consult staff at any library service desk or email us.
For more information: