Read about other
Kenneth H. and Thelma F. Cisney Memorial FundEstablished in 1996 by a bequest from Kenneth H. Cisney, W'30, this fund supports general acquisitions by the Penn Library.
Mr. Cisney was a retired real estate broker and trustee of the Franklin Savings Bank of New York. He served his community as a trustee and treasurer of the Caledoman Hospital of New York for 30 years and member of the First United Methodist Church of Winter Park, Florida, where he retired in 1975.
His generosity to the Penn community through his bequest to the Penn Library serves today's scholars and will serve tomorrow's.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Restoration of engravings, drawings, books, and other works on paper
- Robert Knight : reforming editor in Victorian India
- Rockers island : Olbricht collection : Museum Folkwang.
- Roman roadside settlement at Westhawk Farm, Ashford, Kent : excavations 1998-9
- Romance of Modernism : paintings and sculpture from the Scott M. Black Collection
- See additional titles purchased through this fund