Read about other
Edith E. Clark Endowment FundIn celebration of the Class of 1943's 50th Anniversary, Edith E. Clark, College for Women 1943, generously supported the Class's reunion gift to the Penn Library--the Class of 1943 Circulation Area. And, with exceptional generosity, she also established an endowed fund for collection development.
University President Sheldon Hackney said, "A great collection is essential to a top-quality university like Penn. Her gifts will help keep our Library at the forefront--both in books and in a fine space to house them."
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Shamanic themes in Armanian folktales
- Shamanic themes in Georgian folktales
- Nature's new deal : the Civilian Conservation Corps and the roots of the American environmental movement
- Analytical politics
- Africa called : science and development in Nigeria
- See additional titles purchased through this fund