Read about other
Bernard Freeman Memorial Book FundMuriel L. Freeman provided this fund in memory of her husband, Bernard Freeman, Wharton 1937.
Over the years, endowment gifts of all sizes have played an important role in the growth and success of the University of Pennsylvania Library, helping to ensure that the Library will be financially sound for generations to come.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Don Pasquale [videorecording] : opéra bouffe en 3 actes
- Gender, leprosy and leprosy control
- Swedish folklore studies in Finland 1828-1918
- Face in the crowd : a selection from Emir Farid Chehab's private archives
- Anthropologie du conscrit parisien sous le second Empire
- See additional titles purchased through this fund