Read about other
Established in 1977 by Julia B. Leisenring (College for Women 1970), this fund supports acquisitions for the Rare Book & Manuscript Library at the University of Pennsylvania.
The fund has enabled the Library to acquire a number of fascinating works including:
Marianne-Agnes Pillement Fauques, L'histoire de Madame la Marquise de Pompadour, 1759.
Lorenzo de' Medici, Poesie del Magnifico Lorenzo de' Medici, 1791.
- Femme : son malheureux sort dans la sociétéé
- Frau nach der mode.
- Paths of virtue delineated, or, The history in miniature of the celebrated Clarissa Harlowe
- History of little Grandison
- Economical cookery : designed to assist the housekeeper in retrenching her expenses, by the exclusion of spiritous liquors from her cookery.
- See additional titles purchased through this fund