Read about other
Charles H. Maxson FundEstablished in 1959 by a generous bequest from Dr. Charles Hartshorn Maxson, who was a professor of political science at the Wharton School for more than 25 years. His fund supports acquisitions in the field of political science and has increased five-fold since its founding.
Dr. Maxson and his wife Jane Hart Bloomingdale Maxson entertained many Penn students in their home on 47th Street during his career at the University, and it is fitting that they continue to touch Penn students through this fund.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Europa: charming Zeus-- and numerous others! : international political economy of EU accession
- Culture militaire et patriotisme dans la Russie d'aujourd'hui
- Généalogie des mouvements altermondialistes en Europe : une perspective comparée
- Handbook of contemporary European social theory
- See additional titles purchased through this fund