Read about other
Emma Louise McClellan FundEstablished in 1971 from a trust founded by John and Margaret Marshall McClellan, this fund honors Emma Louise McClellan. This fund was created for the acquisition of materials in the field of physics and has grown five-fold since its founding.
Today's Penn students find not only books, but databases and wonderful electronic resources at the Math/Physics/Astronomy Library. The McClellan Fund is an important means for keeping these information sources current.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Wave physics : oscillations, solitons, chaos
- Geometric mechanics : toward a unification of classical physics
- Hilbert space operators in quantum physics
- Piezoelectricity : evolution and future of a technology
- Phase transitions and renormalization group
- See additional titles purchased through this fund