Read about other
Lawrence A. Medansky Memorial Book FundEstablished in 1988, this memorial fund supports acquisitions for the Lippincott Library at the Wharton School.
Over the years, memorial gifts have played an important role in the growth and success of the University of Pennsylvania Library--gifts in perpetuity for generations to come.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Contests for corporate control : corporate governance and economic performance in the United States and Germany
- Unmarketable : brandalism, copyfighting, mocketing, and the erosion of integrity
- Korean economy : the challenges of FDI-led globalization
- Brand new China : advertising, media, and commercial culture
- Managing oneself
- See additional titles purchased through this fund