Read about other
Isaac Norris Library FundEstablished in 1890, this fund is one of many family Library funds at Penn.
A great research university must provide access to the most up-to-date information in the fields of study it offers. Unrestricted endowed funds such as this have resulted in Penn Library collections that have both depth and breadth.
Although much has changed at the Library since 1890, one constant has been the commitment of donors to building Penn's collections. Individuals and families have continued to support the Library throughout its long history.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Aby Warburg and anti-semitism : political perspectives on images and culture
- Empire at the margins : culture, ethnicity, and frontier in early modern China
- Mary Heilmann : to be someone
- Sociology of religion : a substantive and transdisciplinary approach
- Stem cells, human embryos and ethics : interdisciplinary perspectives
- See additional titles purchased through this fund