Read about other
Constance L. Rosenthal Book Fund
S. Leonard Rosenthal, D.D.S., created this fund in memory of his wife, Constance L. Rosenthal, ED'24, G'32, and GR'36.
The fund supports the acquisition of materials in the field of medieval studies, her lifelong interest. She would be pleased to know that her Penn dissertation, The VITAE PATRUM in Old and Middle English Literature (shown on the right), is still in active circulation at the Penn Library, along with all the new materials provided by the interest from this generous endowment.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Christine de Pizan : une femme de science, une femme de lettres
- Wotton's short view of George Hickes's grammatico-critical and archeological treasure of the ancient northern-languages : with some notes
- British history
- Merici Casauboni, Is.F. De quatuor linguis commentationis, pars prior : quae, de lingua Hebraica : et, de lingua Saxonica.
- Essay towards a general history of feudal property in Great Britain : under the following heads ...
- See additional titles purchased through this fund