Read about other
Rebecca Pepper Sinkler Book Fund
In 1998, Rebecca Pepper Sinkler, College of General Studies 1975, L.H.D. 1991, established a Library fund in celebration of the 250th anniversary of the Penn Library.
Editor of the New York Times Book Review for six years, Ms. Sinkler was an enthusiastic Penn Library Overseer, who understood the importance of the Library to the Penn community.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Cajun and zydeco dance music in Northern California : modern pleasures in a postmodern world
- Cézanne's bathers : biography and the erotics of paint
- Concise Oxford dictionary of archaeology
- Dictionary of the space age
- Guide to colonial sources on Burma : ethnic & minority histories of Burma in the India Office Records, British Library
- See additional titles purchased through this fund