Read about other
Frances C. Thielbar Memorial FundFrances C. Thielbar, Ph.D., Chair, Graduate Division, University of Pennsylania School of Nursing, joined the Penn faculty in 1960 and was instrumental in helping to develop the school's Master of Science degree in nursing. Upon her death in 1962, this fund was established in her memory in support of materials in nursing at Penn's Biomedical Library.
Students and faculty at Penn's School of Nursing, one of the top-ranked schools in the nation, are served by the Biomedical Library. Funds like this ensure that members of the Penn medical community have superb resources today--and tomorrow.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Women's primary health care : protocols for practice
- Vietnam nurses [videorecording]
- Scope and standards of practice for the acute care nurse practitioner
- Nurses on the move : migration and the global health care economy
- Transcultural health care : a culturally competent approach
- See additional titles purchased through this fund