Read about other
Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book FundJoseph Trachtman, Esq., College 1922, and his wife Anne made a generous bequest to the University of Pennsylvania Library to support materials for undergraduates. Today their fund is valued at almost a million dollars.
Mr. Trachtman's law practice specialized in wills, trusts, and estates, and he was the author of Estate Planning, published by the Practicing Law Institute. He understood that bequests from individuals are critical in meeting Penn's educational and research needs.
The generosity of the Trachtmans, like that of so many Penn graduates, provides support for today's students, and tomorrow's at the Penn Libraries.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- From protein structure to function with bioinformatics
- Anthology in Portugal : a new approach to the history of Portuguese literature in the twentieth century
- Sobranie sochineniiv chetyrekh tomakh
- Islam in inter-war Europe
- Handbook of international research in mathematics education
- See additional titles purchased through this fund