Read about other
Kathryn Faul & Joseph A. Wallace FundEstablished in 2003 with a bequest from Kathryn F. Wallace, Education 1933, for acquisitions in the subject area of education.
Mrs. Wallace was a teacher and counselor in the Philadelphia School District for 28 years. Her generosity to the Penn Library will help Penn education students--and their students--for generations to come.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Adolescents at school : perspectives on youth, identity, and education
- Researching international pedagogies : sustainable practice for teaching and learning in higher education
- Toward a global PhD? : forces and forms in doctoral education worldwide
- Critical literacy as resistance : teaching for social justice across the secondary curriculum
- Right to literacy in secondary schools : creating a culture of thinking
- See additional titles purchased through this fund