Read about other
Ellis D. Williams Endowment FundEllis D. Williams, College 1865 and Law 1869, established this fund in 1923. One of the first Philadelphia lawyers to develop title insurance law, he was regarded as one of the foremost real estate experts in the area.
Upon his death in 1928, his bequest added to his unrestricted Library fund, which today continues to help provide resources for the Penn community.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Torah : a women's commentary
- Well-tempered clavier [sound recording] = Das wohltemperierte Clavier
- Archeologia subacquea in Croazia : studi e ricerche
- Colonised coasts : aquaculture and emergy flows in the world system : cases from Sri Lanka and the Philippines
- New accountability : high schools and high-stakes testing
- See additional titles purchased through this fund