Read about other
Class of 1939 Endowed Book FundThis fund was established in memory of deceased classmates following the Class of 1939 50th Reunion.
It supports new acquisitions at the Penn Library, helping to continue building the depth and breadth of the collection - the basis for new understanding of the past and new discoveries for the future.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Gender of memory : cultures of remembrance in nineteenth and twentieth century Europe
- Jews in psychology and the psychology of Judaism
- Out of bounds : islands and the demarcation of identity in the Hispanic Caribbean
- Story of the Salem witch trials : "we walked in clouds and could not see our way"
- See additional titles purchased through this fund