Canvas (under Penn Libraries Course Reserves)
The Library will place electronic reserves (and information about physical reserves) in your Canvas site under the "Penn Libraries Course Reserve" section.
Reserve staff will scan reserve materials and link to licensed e-resources. These will be made available to faculty and students under the "Penn Libraries Course Reserve" section of a Canvas course. (Faculty also may continue to use the Library's traditional reserve services for printed books, personal copies, photocopies.)To place requests for electronic (or physical) reserves.
- Go to the "Penn Libraries Course Reserve" section of your Canvas site
- Click the link to 'Add Reserve Item' under 'Instructor Course Tools'
- Choose an item format
- Fill out the form and submit
Librarians will also provide additional support for Canvas courses, such as links to key databases, tutorials on particular research tasks, or course guides that list major reference tools and primary source collections. Contact your Library Subject Specialist if you would like to discuss any additional service or support that the Library could provide.
- Submission of materials for Electronic Reserves
- Library's statement on Copyright and Course Reserves.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please ask the Reserve Staff Contacts at your Library.