Submission of Materials for Electronic ReservesThe Library will scan reserve materials and make them available through the Files Section of a Canvas course. (Faculty also may continue to use the Library's traditional reserve services for printed books, personal copies, photocopies.)
What you need to know and how you can help:
- Reserve staff will scan individual articles or papers submitted
for reserves if the copy submitted is of good quality and printed on a single side.
Clean copies of articles make legible scans. Single-sided copies
- Bulkpacks are not eligible for scanning, but individual articles
will be accepted.
- If you have electronic materials, such as a syllabus, old exams, or problem
sets, we can also make them available.
- First come, first served. Please give us your reserve materials
as soon as possible.
- If the article or document you want placed on reserve is in electronic
form, just send us the file or the URL and we will link directly to the e-version.
Do not bother to print it out.
- If possible, note the full citation on page one of each e-reserve.
Students need this information.
- Please read the Library's statement on Copyright and Course Reserves.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please ask the Reserve Staff Contacts at your Library.