- ScholarlyCommons: Repository is a web-accessible archive that preserves your scholarship, makes it freely available over the web, and provides a showcase for research programs at the university. Over two dozen departments and research centers across campus make their research available through ScholarlyCommons: Repository. For information on how your department can join, see the FAQ or write the staff of ScholarlyCommons: Repository.
- SelectedWorks is Penn Libraries' newest service to promote, share, and preserve Penn research. With SelectedWorks, you can build an online CV and make your research easily available to others. You have control over the content of the site and the research you make available. Online tools notify colleagues of your new publications and provide you with download statistics.
To see examples of SelectedWorks sites created by Penn faculty and staff, visit the SelectedWorks author gallery.
Follow these simple steps to get started today:
- Write SelectedWorks@pobox.upenn.edu and ask for the SelectedWorks promotional code.
- Once you have received the code, go to http://works.bepress.com
- Click on the green Start button
- Create an account (or login using your ScholarlyCommons: Repository account)
- When prompted, type in the promotional code
- Start building your SelectedWorks site
Need help? Write us at SelectedWorks@pobox.upenn.edu
- Additional Resources