The Museum Library has two small rooms, each equipped with 1 Mediascape table and approximately 4 chairs (can accommodate 5-6), that are available for use by Penn faculty, students, staff, and authorized individuals for meetings or quiet study.
Requests for room reservations will only be approved and confirmed by authorized Museum Library staff during their normal office hours 9AM-5PM, Mondays-Fridays. Therefore, in order to receive confirmation, you must submit a request at least one weekday in advance of your time slot. Library staff reserve the right to reject or cancel a request.
- Rooms are only available for use during the Museum Library’s regular operating hours.
- Rooms can be booked in 30-minute time slots for a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- No food nor drink is permitted in the room.
- The rooms are not sound-proofed, so please keep voices and any audio equipment at low volume in order to be respectful of researchers sitting nearby.
- Please do not leave library books or other materials in the room when you leave.
For any questions regarding our facilities, please contact email@example.com
The nearest accessible bathroom is located on the first floor of the museum. Take the elevator down, to your left should be a way into one of the museum's entrances where the bathroom is located.