What is VIVO
VIVO is a semantic web platform that reveals research and scholarship through linked profiles of people and other research-related information. VIVO is populated with data from authoritative, trusted sources to create researcher profiles, highlighting faculty expertise, publications, grants, teaching, service and social networks. VIVO enables the discovery of scholarship across disciplinary and institutional boundaries.
VIVO at Penn
VIVO is being developed by the Penn Libraries in collaboration with the Institute for Translational Medicine and Therapeutics (ITMAT) and the Perelman School of Medicine with the ultimate goal of integrating information on research and resources from all the schools and centers at Penn.
- Identify potential collaborators.
- Enable cross-disciplinary and multi-institutional research teams.
- Open your research to the world.
- Identify funding opportunities.
- Visualize complex research networks.
- Locate services and resources to support research.
- Recruit students, faculty and staff.
- Prepare CVs and biosketches.
For more information about VIVO at Penn:
- - Contact Anne Seymour: 215-898-4115 or
- - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about VIVO: vivoweb.org