Plans

Main content

Navigation for "Collection scope"

Changes Over Time

In 1916, the Duhring Wing was added and the Lea Reading Room along 34th Street was added in 1923, both by Furness, Evans and Company. Today, the library is the building's largest resident with collections, study spaces, and services extending across five floors. Refer to our floor plans for collection layout information.

Original Master Plan of Lower Level
Architectural drawing for the Fisher Fine Arts Library's main level, Furness, Evans and Company, Architects, 1891.

 

Venturi Scott Brown restoration plan
Master plan for the building's renovation by Venturi Scott Brown, 1987-1991.