Beth Picknally Camden
Since 2005, Beth Picknally Camden has been the Patricia and Bernard Goldstein Director of Information Processing, responsible for technical services at the University of Pennsylvania Libraries. Previously, she held positions at University of Virginia and University of Notre Dame. Beth holds a MS in Library Science from the Catholic University of America and a BA in English from the University of Notre Dame.
Beth is involved in professional organizations including the American Library Association (ALA), ALA Core, and the Program for Cooperative Cataloging (PCC). Beth is chair of the PCC Standing Committee on Training (SCT) and a member of the PCC Policy Committee (PoCo). Beth is engaged in international linked-data initiatives, and chairs the Share-VDE Advisory Council.
- Information Processing Center
- Global Studies Technical Services
- Access, Operations, and Partnerships (division)
- Association for Library Collections & Technical Services (ALCTS)
- Program for Cooperative Cataloging (PCC)