In 1996, Gordon S. Bodek, College 1942, funded the Bessie and Harry Bodek Classroom in the Marion Anderson Music Study Center in the Otto E. Albrecht Music Library.
This comfortable classroom is a state-of-the-art multimedia teaching facility, complete with piano and electronic listening and viewing equipment. Part of the music center complex at the Otto E. Albrecht Music Library, the Bodek Classroom is an important part of the Music Library's service to the Penn community.
The room was dedicated on November 1, 1998, in memory of his parents, Bessie and Harry Bodek.
About this space
4 large gender-neutral, accessible bathrooms are located in the 4th floor west elevator lobby.
See 4th floor plan of Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center