Both the Kislak Center and the Fisher Fine Arts Library hold substantial collections of artists' books, which are available for consultation by researchers, students, and classes.
The Kislak Center for Special Collections continues to grow its collection of artists' books. Well known book artists represented in the collection include Johanna Drucker, Julie Chen, Angela Lorenz, Werner Pfeiffer, Edward Ruscha, and many others.
If you have any specific questions related to this collection, please contact Lynne Farrington, Senior Curator, Kislak Center.
- Collaborations: Enid Mark and the ELM Press (2003 exhibit)
- Polymorphous: The Forms of Artists Books (2004 exhibit)
- Book Arts from UArts (2005 exhibit)
- Osvaldo Romberg: The Library is Burning (2006 exhibit)
- Make Perhaps This Out Sense Of Can You: Bob Cobbing (2007 exhibit)
- Werner Pfeiffer: censor, villain, provocateur, experimenter (2009 exhibit)
- Across the Spectrum Color in American Fine and Private Press Books (2016 exhibit)
- The Bibliophile as Bookbinder The Angling Binding of S.A. Neff, Jr. (2019 exhibit)