Borrow Books and More
- Log in to your account to reserve materials or get them delivered, access interlibrary loan, and view the status of anything you’ve checked out.
- Search the catalog, Franklin, for books, journal articles, databases, CDs and DVDs, and anything else in the Penn Libraries collections.
- Get off-campus access to subscription materials like journals, databases, and e-books only available to Libraries users.
- Not finding what you need? Request a purchase for our collections.
- Find out how you can pick up books at a library location using our contactless lockers.
- Get books delivered to your home address.
- Request scans of articles or book chapters for quick delivery directly to your inbox.
- Conduct research with our unique and notable collections items, which include annotated musical scores, television scripts, medieval manuscripts, LGBTQ comic books, and lots more.
- Find a collaborative or quiet study space in one of our nineteen individual libraries.
- Already know what space you’d like to book? Go ahead and reserve a room.
- Explore all of our library locations across Penn’s campus and beyond.
- Check out equipment you may need for papers, projects, or research, ranging from audio recording devices, to binoculars, to VR cameras.
- Learn about various kinds of software that can help you with research, study, data analysis, music and design production, and digital projects, and find out how to access it.
- Access software in one of our computer labs, or find out how to use the software on your own computer using our virtual computer lab.
- Find printers and copiers in library locations across campus.
- Visit the Vitale Digital Media Lab, our one-stop shop for everything you might need to complete your digital media project, including equipment, software, specialized printers, and expert help.
- Stuck? Contact the Library IT Helpdesk for assistance with permissions, passwords, and general technical support.