- Communication Source
- Entertainment Industry Magazine Archive
- Film & Television Literature Index
- Global Entertainment and Media Outlook
- Roper iPoll
- Oxford Bibliographies: Cinema and Media Studies
- Oxford Bibliographies: Communication
- Peace Research Abstracts
- PubMed Plus
- Sage Research Methods
- Sociological Abstracts
- Web of Science
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- Proquest Dissertations & Theses Fulltext
- ASC Dissertations/Thesis Lookup
Annenberg School for Communications Archives
The Annenberg School for Communication Library Archives collects, describes, preserves, exhibits, and makes available to the University community, and scholarly publics more generally, materials pertinent to the interdisciplinary field of communication and its history.
The Archives comprises materials in three core areas: history of the field of communication research, broadcast television scripts, and journalism.
Min ZhongLibrary Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
There are three accessible entrances. Each is labeled in the right-hand diagram.
- The main entry located on Walnut Street is a level entrance to the first floor. Inside the entrance an elevator is located to the far right at the northeast end of the hall. In addition, there is a ramp leading to the AV classrooms. There is a guard on duty at the front desk during open hours.
- The south entrance from the courtyard off Locust Walk is ramped to the second floor. The two pairs of double doors open outward.
- The main Walnut Street entry may be reached from 36th Street through the Annenberg Public Policy Center courtyard.