PSPA archival materials are cataloged as the PSPA records (Ms. Coll. 92). The PSPA books and periodicals are cataloged by title and author in the university's online catalog, Franklin.
PSPA records (Ms. Coll. 92, 103 boxes): Correspondence, administrative and financial records, memoirs, and memorabilia from the Society, 18th-20th centuries. A full alphabetical listing of correspondence in the PSPA records can be found in the online catalog, Franklin.
Digitized records: materials in boxes 1-15 of the PSPA records of have been digitized. These include correspondence and early minutes of the Society. The Memoirs of the PSPA are also available online.
- View digital facsimiles of PSPA records on the Penn in Hand website (chronological order, oldest listed first)
- Memoirs of the Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture: 5 volumes of this journal were published between 1808 and 1826. A 6th volume was published in 1939. View digital facsimiles of the Memoirs (volumes 1-5) on the HathiTrust Digital Library. View digital facsimiles of the Memoirs on the Internet Archive: volume 1; volume 2; volume 3; volume 4; volume 5.
Library of the PSPA:
- several early sixteenth century editions of the Scriptores rei rusticae compilation (from 1514, 1521, and 1535)
- printed editions of Pietro de Crescenzi.
- seventeenth-century English works on husbandry and gardening.
- works on agricultural and industrial machinery and improvements from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.