Digital Scholarship 101: Project Planning
Interested in building a digital project but don’t know where to start? In this workshop we'll share questions you should ask at the beginning of every digital project and a toolkit of resources to help plan your own.
This event has already occurred
In this overview workshop, participants will learn the key questions to ask and document before starting, and how to turn these into a flexible project plan that will reduce stress and set your project up for success. These include:
- Identifying a project team and defining roles
- Finding support (money and labor)
- Accessibility and inclusion
- Copyright and licensing
- Platform decisions
- Crediting project participants ethically
- Sustainability (of people and of platforms)
By the end of the workshop, participants will understand what they need to know before beginning a digital project and have a toolkit of resources to help them plan their own.