Introduction to Data Visualization
Data visualizations are found everywhere! Graduate Students have priority for reservations.
This event has already occurred
Join us and learn to:
* Identify the main design elements of a visualization: color, typography, titles, subtitles, annotations, dark/light contrast, and labels.
* Use these design elements to drive insights about your visualization (data storytelling)
* Learn how to prepare your visualizations for publication in various formats
* Explore tools for data visualizations
* Apply all of the above in your own visualization using Datawrapper
Spring 2023 Support for Publishing Workshops
This workshop is part of a series hosted by the Libraries in collaboration with the Grad Center at Penn. Each workshop focuses on an element of the publishing process. From February through March, in person and virtual sessions covering citation management, impact metrics, promoting your work, selecting the right publishing venue, fair use, and more. See the full suite of workshops to support you as you make progress toward your publishing goals. Check back to keep track of new workshops added to the list.