Education Commons Walking Directions
The entrance is through the Fox Fitness Center. Take the stairs or elevator to the third floor and enter through the glass doors.
The distance is .3 miles and walking time is estimated as 7 minutes. Head east down Walnut St. Turn right at 33rd St. After 500 feet, turn left onto Smith Walk. After 500 feet, the EC is on the right in Weiss Pavilion. Take the elevator to the third floor.
Below is the path described on the map, but there is construction along the way. We will update these directions to let you know when construction is complete.
- Walk east from college hall to the path on the West of Fine Arts
- Turn north to the end of the Fine Arts building
- Turn east and walk through the Weitzman Plaza (between Fine Arts and Meyerson Hall), then descend the steps to the 33rd Street sidewalk.
- Cross the street. Smith Walk is directly across from the Weitzman Plaza steps.
- Franklin Field is on the right. The entrance to the Weiss Pavilion, the Fox Fitness Center, and the Education Commons is halfway down the northeast side of the building, in a niche between the arches. Watch out for low-standing signs that may be blocking the sidewalk.