Access to the College Green area of campus will be restricted until further notice. PennCard holders and some Penn affiliates may enter and exit Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center through the Rosengarten Undergraduate Study Center on the ground floor, and may enter and exit the Fisher Fine Arts Library through the 34th Street entrance to Meyerson Hall. See our Service Alerts for details.

Established in 1923, for 50 years the Lamberton Fund supported the acquisition of resources of use to students in Greek or Latin. In 1974, the fund became unrestricted.

William A. Lamberton served as Dean of the College Faculty, and reported to the trustees in May 1897 that women were attending both the Biological and Interior Decoration courses and were requesting admission to "Chemical Courses and [other] courses."