Friends of the Library Endowment Fund

Main content

One constant at the University of Pennsylvania Library has been the commitment of donors to building Penn's collections. Starting with Lewis Evans' gift of two books in 1750, individuals and groups of donors have supported the Library throughout its long history.

The Friends of the Library Endowment Fund provides funding for acquisitions for the Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts.

For more information on gifts supporting information resources and other areas and the Penn Libraries, please contact us at