- Structure text
- Format code, visualizations, and tables for display
- Export a submission-ready file
- Navigate code with instructor: 50 min.
- Solo/Group practice: 20 min.
- Lecture: 20 min.
- Install R and RStudio OR use Penn Libraries’ on-site computers
- Get comfortable navigating RStudio and reading R code
- Activate your Penn+Box account
- Install packages in R: install.packages(c("ggplot2", "kableExtra", "rmarkdown", "stargazer"), dep = TRUE)
- Optional: Check for and/or install a LaTeX distribution (e.g.: TinyTeX). LaTeX will let you create PDFs from R Markdown. You can participate fully without it.