Work with us
Penn Libraries' Research Data and Digital Scholarship team works with the Penn community in a number of different ways.
Consultation Requests and General Inquiries
To request a consultation about a digital research question, tool, or method, reach out to us at email@example.com or set up an appointment with the team member whose expertise best matches your area of interest.
If you are a Penn faculty or staff member interested in building a digital humanities or digital scholarship project with us, either for your own research purposes, in collaboration with members of the West Philadelphia community, or in a class, please complete our digital project proposal form.
If you would like to request a custom workshop in one of the following areas for a class, community, or research group, please complete our workshop request form:
- data ethics and data privacy
- data management and data management plans (including funder mandates)
- data visualization
- digital exhibit and publication platforms
- fundamentals of research computing (R, Python, etc.)
- mapping and GIS
- natural language processing and machine learning
- open science, FAIR principles, ORCiD IDs
- qualitative data analysis (Atlas.ti; NVivo)
- research communication
- research sharing
- text mining and computational text analysis
- web scraping
Domain of Ones Own
If you are a student interested in a Domain of Ones Own account to create a web portfolio or build an Omeka, Mukurtu, Scalar, or WordPress site, please fill in the account request form.