Our top talent act as leaders, guiding the evolution of libraries to best suit the needs and capabilities of our time. They strategically apply their creativity and knowledge to push the boundaries of what has been done before and ensure continuous progress for the benefit of all the students, researchers, and faculty who rely on the Penn Libraries.
Special recognition is given here to the individuals and families who helped bring and keep bright, talented specialists at the top of their fields in their work at the Penn Libraries through their leadership support of our mission:
- Bollinger Fellow in Data Science
- Eugene Garfield Residency in Science Librarianship
- Gershwind & Bennett Family Associate Vice Provost for Collections and Scholarly Communications
- Goldstein Director of Information Processing
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica Curator of Digital Humanities
- MacDonald Curator of Preservation
- H. Carton Rogers, III, Vice Provost and Director of Libraries
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg Curator
- Schottenstein-Jesselson Curator of Judaica
- Snyder-Granader Assistant University Librarian for Research Data and Digital Scholarship
- Zilberman Family Director of the Lippincott Library
For more information about the Penn Libraries and how you can make an impact, please contact Sam Duplessis, Director of Advancement.