The Weingarten Learning Resources Center provides academic support services and programs for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students through its two offices:
- Office of Learning Resources provides professional instruction in university relevant skills such as academic reading, writing, study strategies, and time management to the Penn student community.
- Student Disabilities Services provides comprehensive, professional services and programs for students who self-identify with disabilities to ensure equal academic opportunities and participation in University-sponsored programs.
LinkedIn Learning provides over 77,000 training videos related to new technologies and software. Students, faculty, and staff can access LinkedIn Learning through pennkey access.
Adjust the video playback speed and light to fit your needs. Need a break? Pause your course, and LinkedIn Learning will remember your place when you're ready to return to it later on. LinkedIn Learning also includes full transcripts and closed captioning to its courses.
LinkedIn Learning includes these and many other resources related to accessibility:
- Foundations of UX: Accessibility
- Make Documents More Accessible with Accessibility Checker
- Creating Accessible PDFs
- Accessibility for Web Design
- Accessibility for WordPress
- PC desktop
- Dell 25" widescreen LED backlit LCD monitor (2560 x 1440 Resolution)
- Video magnifier
- External speakers
- Bone conduction (wireless)
- Over-ear (wireless and noise canceling)
SensusAccess is an easy-to-use OCR tool that allows users to transform documents into many formats, including MP3, DAISY, EPUB, and digital Braille. Penn now has a subscription for all university students, faculty, and staff.
Learn about a wide-range of accessibility features on your iOS device.
We Welcome Your Suggestions
The Butler Room is a new initiative. What would you like to see here? Please send us your questions, suggestions, or comments!